Friday, June 25, 2010

On the first day of Christmas my true love said to me....

As most of those who know me came to know, Nathan was not eactly very happy about the idea or being dropped off at school. He tried various locations for crying to get to stay home, but no....his parents were relentless and decided to carry on with this practice.

On the first day, he cried when I left school.....probably because he didn't expect me to be leaving him somewhere.

On the second day, he still had faith in me and cried when I left him at school.

The third day, his Grandfather went to drop him. He started crying when they reached tha gate of the school. See, he's a smart child...he understood the pattern.

The fourth day, Lindo went to drop him and he started crying when they turned from the main road towards the cross where the school is located.

The fifth day, he started off the moment I took a left turn from home, i.e. tow
ards school.
The sixth day he wasn't well....and since
we didn't want to try our luck, we let him stay back.
The seventh day, he woke up and coughed a few fake coughs and tried to stay ba
ck :)

This went on and on and on.....his grandfather realised that the best way to make him obey was to ask "Do you want to go to school?"


BUT.....suddenly on last Wednesday, he woke up and said "School!". When I asked if he wanted to go, he said YES!

Today morning he was singing "Pinkle pinkle little star"!!!!

Change is good....and I hope he continues to love it there.

2 comments:

  1. Do you think the title is apt? Sounds more like a blog about Lindo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its the name of a Christmas song....

    ReplyDelete