Saturday, June 19, 2010

Necessity - The mother of all invention


My boys aren't fussy eaters. Tim used to be, but Nathan is not. The only fuss he makes is when he
doesn't get food. That's another story...

Being a mother, I am constantly thinking of ways to make regular things...interesting for them.
Today morning, i decided to make them a bulls-eye in a different way.
I took out one of my cookie cutters (the duck-shaped one this time), placed it on the tava and poured the egg inside. I closed it with a lid because it needed more time for cooking as this bulls-eye was going to be a thick one....

We turned the cookie cutter around so that the other side got cooked and voila! We had a nicely different shaped bulls-eye.

Needless to say, they loved it! Next time i can let them choose the shape they want :)

2 comments: