Thursday, July 1, 2010

Doesn't time fly?

July 1st.

Today we complete 19 years of living in India....I always used to remember today as the day we came back, but today, I thought of it in a different way. We have officially reached the first day of the second half of the New year.

Where did time go by? We live looking forward to weekends that we don't realise that time is just passing by. I am already counting days to August so that I can go home to Kerala.

The boys are growing day by day.....every day Nathan loses another one of his baby words and learns a proper word. Soon, before you know it, we'll be out of baby words and all those things.....nothing we can do but cherish each one of these moments as much as we can.....I suggest all the parents should hold on to and cherish each day they have with their children and not will them to grow up faster. They will do that anyways....and we'll be left only with these memories....

I know, I didn't blog anything substantial, but when I walked around at home just now, turning the calendar pages, I had to say this.....

2 comments:

  1. I had completely forgotten about July 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing about losing words. I felt such a twitch in my heart when Eri lost out on her babblish words.

    ReplyDelete