Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What's in a name?

What's in a name?

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."

~ William Shakespeare

I think it is time to introduce my 3 men. But i want to give them a Nom de Plume....or whatever it's called in the cyberworld. But what do i name them? Something catchy for sure... what about Knight names?

Sir Lancelot, Sir Galahad and Sir God-knows-what...no, i didn't like the info that i get on these knights...i need something else! Something meaningful.

Dragon names? My boys would love that!
Google -> Dragon name generator -> What??? I can't even read this, forget spelling it out.

I checked and checked...Hobbit? Nah! Elf? No...Red Indian? Greek? Viking? Ninja?

I finally decided to name them: Lindo, Timothy and Nathaniel. Brilliant, right? Why change what is already good?

So meet my family: Lindo, Timothy (aka Tim or Timmy) and Nathaniel (aka Nathan).

No comments:

Post a Comment